Ready to order your assessment?
Become CHAS Accredited in 4 easy steps.
- Order your assessment support package below for only £195
- Go to the CHAS website here and apply as a contractor
- Send copies of any/all Health and Safety related documentation you have (Don't worry if there isn't much, that's what we are here for)
- Carry on with your day-to-day work whilst we work hard to put your application together and submit it for assessment on your behalf.
Click Pay Now to take the first step on your way to becoming CHAS Accredited and opening new doors for your business.
What Is CHAS?
CHAS is established as the market leader for health and safety pre-qualification in the UK. It is available to suppliers (those who provide goods and services) and to organisations (buyers) looking for suitably competent suppliers. With 720 buyer members and over 62,000 suppliers on its database, CHAS is not only the largest but also the fastest growing health and safety assessment scheme in the UK.
What's the benefit of having CHAS?
When you undertake CHAS Assessment you will be demonstrating that you meet the recognised standards required by any organisation looking to employ you as a contractor. CHAS accreditation is almost certain to open more doors and lead to more opportunities - in turn generating more business and therefore profit for you. You are also demonstrating your commitment to building a robust health and safety practice to protect your own employees.
How much does it cost?
Our fee for putting together your application ready for assessment is £195 (That's up to 50% cheaper than some of our competitors). This is in addition to the usual CHAS fees below.
CHAS Fees (payable directly to CHAS)
Sole Trader - £157 + VAT
2 - 4 Employees - £173 + VAT
Our fee includes;
- Producing the required policies, assessments and documentation to ensure your CHAS assessment is successful.
- Acting as your competent source of H&S advice for the duration of your assessment (12 months).
- As many re-submissions as is required to get you PASS status.
- Discount on any online training courses you may require. (See the range of courses we offer here)
- We aim to have your assessment ready for submission within 2-3 working days.
Please note: This service is currently only available for companies with less than 5 employees. If you have 5 or more employees please contact us for a bespoke quotation.